What is the best way to get subscribers and views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixon1380

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I am so stuck right now. Sometimes I feel like every time I post videos and upload them to YT. Nothing...I see my views goes up but that's only me. Some people say it's the SEO, Some people say it's Google Adword/Adsense and some say it's social media. Well, I tried all of that...nothing works. Only people I get to subscribe are my friends and family. That's not enough! I can't seem to get the traffic to flow to my channel. I been wanting to do YouTube for the longest. I have my own niche, I have what it takes. I am a confident and passionate guy because I can do anything I put my mind into. I feel like there's something missing and it's hard to find the answer! No matter what book I read or what video I watch, no one has the answer! I need some advice or something. I'm lost.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

"How to grow" questions are asked regularly at YTtalk, and since we have a sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer those questions, the individual threads asking these same questions are locked.

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success, but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, look into your channel's analytics, read articles about YouTube, and analyze similar channels that have found success.

I wish you the best! :)

Reactions: Dixon1380
Status
Not open for further replies.