What is the best video recording software

GeorgeKnight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need something that does hd game footage And is easy to sychronize my audio commentary .Also i need something that will work with Hauppage pvr 2 video format.Obiviously Sony Vegas is the best But it just is to expensive now Anything at or below the $100 range?

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Are you looking for something to record with or something to edit with, cause it sounds like you want editing rather than recording.

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I'm able to answer your first question. In my opinion, Camtasia is the best recording software. I also recommend Fraps.

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
well the HD pvr has arcsoft which is great and its free with the HD pvr

GeorgeKnight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I maent video editing I have the Hauppage pvr 2 for recording Console I will be getting Fraps for pc stuff I just need a decent Video editor.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I maent video editing I have the Hauppage pvr 2 for recording Console I will be getting Fraps for pc stuff I just need a decent Video editor.
I thought thats what you wanted :) well, I use an editor called AVS4You, you can easily find everything on the website and it has a lot of options, and it is relatively cheap as well, its pretty unheard of, but I do love it, it also outputs in a variety of formats, and one included is 1080p video, so that's good :)

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Windows Movie Maker FTW!!!!! nah i use SVP11 but yea i agree with gaffer AVS4You is really good