What is the best Partnership for channels with 100 or under subs

Josh C Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Title really says it all.
What is the best Partnership for channels with 100 or under subs ?
Let me know your experiences

AZOZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a channel close to 100
And I haven't entered any partnership or network
But I monatized my vids with adsense that's it
U don't really need a network as a small chanell

Reactions: Josh C Vlogs

1bgdeal

Reaction score
Like AZOZ said, you dont really need a partnership. After a long research I did on partnership with MCNs (Multi Channel Networks) it seems like you dont get what you're paying them for. They are going to take a cut from your ad revenue and in return they promise you growth and access to copy right free music and support. Honestly You can do all that yourself. There are a lot of info on YouTube and the internet on how to grow your channel and for copy right free music you can use incompetech.com or YouTube's Audio library.

But if you still want to join a partnership most of them they require you to have a lot of subs to begin with except for Freedom. They will take anybody really but again, do your reserch before your sign up.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say pick one that has requirements beyond what your channel can meet, work your way up there, and beware of random invites by companies that claim to be networks unless you absolutely know they're legit.

I already know which one I want to join, and my goal is to meet the requirements before Spring.

The exclusivity factor and the feeling of having earned a place in a network that's tough to get into is very nice indeed and you're more likely to be given the time and attention you need since the bar is higher and you made it. That's how I feel about it anyway.

Reactions: Josh C Vlogs

JascosGaming

Reaction score
I don't think any network is really needed to be honest, especially as a smaller YouTuber.

The main reason, in my opinion, to apply for a network is for the opportunity to get better sponsorship deals. Yeah, you get the perks of extra music and all that, but I don't think that's really needed.

You won't really be making money as a smaller YouTuber anyways so the paycut that's mentioned won't be too big of a deal.

However, if you get bigger, make sure you find a network with a no lock-in clause meaning that you can leave the network whenever. Some don't have this and have you on contract for 2-3 years, which could be very painful later on. I also heard that you should never accept a deal of less than 90%-10% because, otherwise, it's really not worth it to lose 20% of your already cut 55% revenue.