What is the best kind of free software to use to make youtube slideshows with text?

Mike2600

Reaction score
I want to make a youtube slideshow showing different kinds of foods. I also want to include text. What is the best free software to make this kind of video? Should I simply use youtube's video editor?

Improve Your Health

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Try Easy Video Maker. (For some reason I cannot post link, so google it.)

It has in-built option for adding text on your pics, or you can make awesome pics with text in photo editing softwares such as GIMP, and make a slideshow in Easy Video Maker. You can also add audio as a background as well as whole videos. I am using it to produce my own videos, and it works just fine.
But keep in mind though that you cannot make videos longer than 5 mins in free version.

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you already have MS Office, PowerPoint makes high definition files that can be exported to video and imported into a video editor. Most Macs come with Keynote, which does the same thing VERY well. Beautiful animations.

Reactions: zaffron

Mike2600

Reaction score
Try Easy Video Maker. (For some reason I cannot post link, so google it.)

It has in-built option for adding text on your pics, or you can make awesome pics with text in photo editing softwares such as GIMP, and make a slideshow in Easy Video Maker. You can also add audio as a background as well as whole videos. I am using it to produce my own videos, and it works just fine.
But keep in mind though that you cannot make videos longer than 5 mins in free version.
Is there any way to use easy video maker to make the pictures in your slideshow move from side to side? In the free version?

Improve Your Health

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Is there any way to use easy video maker to make the pictures in your slideshow move from side to side? In the free version?
If you mean " Transition effect", yes there is a feature in free version. You can choose from 80+ different moving between pictures.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there any free slideshow maker with preloaded templates for pc ?