What is the best frequency of uploads?

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like uploading too much is bad but uploading to little will hurt my channel. Thoughts? opinions?. I would like to hear what you guys think and has worked for you guys.

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like uploading too much is bad but uploading to little will hurt my channel. Thoughts? opinions?. I would like to hear what you guys think and has worked for you guys.
When I look into my analytics, I can see that uploading a new episode has an effect on day 1, day 2 and on day 3 is almost gone. Day 4 I am back to zero. So I am starting to aim at uploading every 3.-4. days as to keep the "buzz" up.

If I could, I would bump it up every 2. day, as that would leave my view-graf high.

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
It depends on your content. In your case, I think make more tutorials for your music. If people like your music, chances are they will find interest in how you created it. People search for tutorials every day. I would get away from the vlogs and instead, make a podcast. Focus on music and voice. That's what you're into. Focus on the 1% that may actually want to download your track.

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I look into my analytics, I can see that uploading a new episode has an effect on day 1, day 2 and on day 3 is almost gone. Day 4 I am back to zero. So I am starting to aim at uploading every 3.-4. days as to keep the "buzz" up.

If I could, I would bump it up every 2. day, as that would leave my view-graf high.

==

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! It really does help me understand a little more.[DOUBLEPOST=1520877446,1520877406][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is no such thing as uploading too much. I upload 4x per week and I know people who upload 2x per day.
I see... Thanks for sharing some feedback!

Alexis Claudio Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends on your content. In your case, I think make more tutorials for your music. If people like your music, chances are they will find interest in how you created it. People search for tutorials every day. I would get away from the vlogs and instead, make a podcast. Focus on music and voice. That's what you're into. Focus on the 1% that may actually want to download your track.
Awesome feedback! Thanks for taking from your time to take a look at my channel and let me know what's the best for it. :)

Taho Nguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know some youtubers who post videos that aren't really relevant to their channel, but they want the content out there, so what they'll do is upload 10 videos of unrelated content, but they won't notify their subscribers of the new video. So it's uploaded, but subscribers don't feel like it spamming their channel.

Jim Baugh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Alexis checked out your channel liked it. I always check out music sites. You may like our Piano playlist on our channel. We do all original soundtracks for the show. I think If I was doing soly a music channel, I would increase uploads to as often as you can produce quality music. People just don't get tired of good tunes, video, yes, but not music. Good channel have a good one! JB