Channel Type
Youtuber
Quick Question what is better Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere

F*CKINGENIOUS

Movie freaks unite!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reviewer
I've tried both, I gravitated toward Final Cut Pro X because is easier to understand yet still gives me plenty of options. I found Adobe Premiere too complicated, for the more experienced editor, but yet I still have no doubt that it's probably an excellent editing software.

RinsForce

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm using Final Cut Pro know but the problem is converting to Youtube it kinda goes a bit crappy and premiere is kinda confusing but i can use it which one is best for YouTube

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It really depends on what type of project you're working on. I have used both, and they both have there own pros and cons like any software.

F*CKINGENIOUS

Movie freaks unite!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reviewer
Hmm I don't really have any issues converting my videos for YouTube upload, but I send my projects straight to Compressor after I've completed them, and then upload to YT. There are tons of tutorials online if you need help with exporting.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can probably be your machine. I haven't used Final Cut in years now... I only use adobe programs. Since I make animations with Adobe Flash I find Adobe Premiere to be the best bet for me. I've done plenty of video editing for customers too with it and it's been a rad experience. But like I mention, if you're getting corruptions, it must be your machine, and here may be some common reasons:

Your memory ram is too low: How much ram do you have? - If you have low ram, try closing all your browser windows, and any additional programs to free ram space.

You may not have enough disk space: Have you checked? - Some files are render very big. Use H.264 format. It compresses the movie to a small file while maintaining HD. Newest format for online streaming.

These are the main issues. The processing speed can be an issue as well, but only if the video is high on effects.

So, answering some of these basic questions can help you understand what's up.

I'm a f*****g geek, so I hope I helped - I'm just gaining knowledge on s**t all day and weight.... I promise that if i hit 180 pounds I'll go jogging....

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The two programs are almost identical in many ways to be honest. I've used both and have found very little differences between them. Shortcuts are different, some things have different labels. But their functionality is identical. Of course the catch with FC is that it's restricted to OSX and Premiere is not.

RinsForce

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I rather use something I feel comfortable with premiere is kinda confusing at times but that is just because i have only used it twice