What is best way to get views on Youtube?

nokiwe7

BEAUTY & Fa-Fa-FaShiOn»
:oops: I just started doing you tube videos and as a newbie its really hard to learn to art of getting views and subscribers ..The competitiveness is so high and sometimes it just hard to break even..Any ideas on how TO BE ON TOP? Hahaha!!We all know desperate times calls for desperate measuresSo ''should i flash my boobs to get more people notice me..Lmao!! just kidding ..Please help :)What is best way to get views on Youtube?
My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/nokiwe7 please check it out and tell me how to improve it;)winky face...i normally do fashion and beauty videos so pop in and leave your virdict on this channel...
:pSo what do you'' really think of my channel?
THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO HELP ME OUT..
XOXO

Your video views to subscriber ratio is quite low and I think working on that will be your best bet, you need people to be coming back to watch your videos regularly and subscribing, if you dont do this already you could ask people to subscribe at the end of your videos, of course you can say something a little less desperate like "If you like my videos, please subscribe for more" and things along those lines. Adding a subscribe link annotation could also help you out and entice people to subscribe with making it easier for them. Other than that I would use external sites such as our community here to regularly promote your videos and also on Facebook and Twitter. If you dont already ask your viewers questions in your videos, without questions being asked it can be hard to provoke a response without it being controversial.

The whole boob flashing thing will only really gain anyone views from guys and with your type of channel you will want to be attracting females the most, flashing at your female viewers will more than likely put them off if anything and these are the people you want to keep, I wouldnt exchange those for a load of views from uninterested guys.

Interesting videos + lots of subscribers = ALOT of views alternatively, you can create videos that are unique! That will defiantly catch peoples attention!

Yes girl, you seem to be doing well... I wouldn't know what to say to help you get more views, as I am struggling to achieve views .LOL

I am in the same boat as a lot of youtubers out there, I need more subscribers and views, I share my videos a lotwith social networking sites, do video responses and comments. It does work but as much as I was hoping. Anyways you seem to be doing really good :)

Yes girl, you seem to be doing well... I wouldn't know what to say to help you get more views, as I am struggling to achieve views .LOL

over time the best views are from subscriber modules. I find when i make something that my loyal fanbase of like 20 people enjoy and yeah they do enjoy it haha they twitter if all over creation and then it ends up on blogs. For me I have heavy niche geek factor but in the end that handful of geeks well some have actually contacted me to make videos for them for like money. I just wish people would not equate success to the numbers of views/subscribers as much. When you are in a niche its much harder to get a subscriber base. The bulk of surfers on youtube are young guys and girld into gaming and whatever music fad is in vogue which I guess is Justin Bieber and a few others.. lol.

I have more subscribers now then I have ever had, but they are from sub for sub on this forum mostly. I know they wont watch my stuff in the long run. Lets face it the bulk of what I create is tutorials for 3d modellers and world builders, tours of worlds I either helped make with my little group of people I know or tours of world builds by request of that same group which end up being used for educational conferences lol. My next set of videos are going to be "epic" I am creating a tutorial on how to save your avatar as an iar file by request of my geek community and a tour of an aor upload file I am creating so people can see what is inside the box before installing.. so yeah I'm going to be popular with the youtube community of young people looking for videos of their favourite games or favourite song artist.. NOT. haha

Back