What is a really good SEO Strategy ?

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So you guys now that having a good SEO strategy is important...
Because that determines how high your video ranks on YouTube...
Sometimes I'm struggling with that, so it would be great if you have some good tips or tricks :')

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
advertise using google adwords, why? they are clicking and viewing your videos on youtube itself, meaning you will NEVER leave their recommended sections, even if they didn't initially sub to you, they now have you in their feed all the time

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Search niche tags and make a description capturing all your key words in the first 25 words. I have a high ranking video about genji from overwatch and it's gotten 13k views because of my tags. Last time I checked I have position myself to the front page of 4 tags.

SEO is what gives us little guys an edge to compete with the big YTers so build up good strategy and habits.

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Search niche tags and make a description capturing all your key words in the first 25 words. I have a high ranking video about genji from overwatch and it's gotten 13k views because of my tags. Last time I checked I have position myself to the front page of 4 tags.

SEO is what gives us little guys an edge to compete with the big YTers so build up good strategy and habits.
Thanks for the information :)
But I have 1 question, do you use those key words in sentences or do you just write key words? (in the description)