What is a good transition from Movie Maker editing software?

TrVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am on the free trial for Adobe Premiere Pro it's so overwhelming! Is there a better way to learn? I have been at it for a few hours. People kept telling me it's so easy a baby can use it. It's not easy at all. What's a good alternative that also won't slow down my PC also?

What I Need:

Lot's of Transitions & Effects.
A software where I don't have to buy more effects for transitions.
Blurring effects for address and car tags for moving objects.
Fast Import & Export & saving.
Easy for hard drives.
Doesn't use a lot of space

Last edited:

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Depends, are you going to spend money for a good editing software?

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yes, I will spend the money needed. I just need something easy to us.
Honestly, most paid video editing softwares have similiar interfaces. Also, if your going to create professional videos that you will profit from, I really recommend Apple's Final Cut Pro. It has probably the best export and render time of most softwares. I'd recommend either sticking with Adobe Premiere Pro, but you'd have to pay about $30 a month or buying Sony Vegas Pro which I use to make my videos. However it is pricey ($360).

There's always going to be a learning process and there's no way around it. Heck I only know about half of Sony's features. Don't worry about buying for effects, if your paying that much, then you'd get the whole package. You should also do your own research as well, watch some videos. Good luck!:)

Reactions: TrVlogs

TrVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, most paid video editing softwares have similiar interfaces. Also, if your going to create professional videos that you will profit from, I really recommend Apple's Final Cut Pro. It has probably the best export and render time of most softwares. I'd recommend either sticking with Adobe Premiere Pro, but you'd have to pay about $30 a month or buying Sony Vegas Pro which I use to make my videos. However it is pricey ($360).

There's always going to be a learning process and there's no way around it. Heck I only know about half of Sony's features. Don't worry about buying for effects, if your paying that much, then you'd get the whole package. You should also do your own research as well, watch some videos. Good luck!:)
Yes true, but Adobe just seems backwards to me. Thank you so much for the info.