What ia the best recording software?

Hubazuba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am hopefully going to get a PC soon, and with that a recording software of sorts. What software should I get to include facecam with green screen. If I need something like an elgota, please send links to tutorials. Thx

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you're going to record on PC and you have a nvidia graphics card, I'd suggest Shadowplay which is included in nvdia geforce experience. You can record video and audio with it and it'll split the audio and microphone track for you if you select it in the settings. I'd also advise it because it's simple and easy to use with minimal performance hit.

Reactions: Hubazuba

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I use bandicam, it works well with my INTEL GRAPHICS and AMD Radeon. It doesn't lag at all. (at least for me)

MC'01

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me the fastest one is Mirillis Action! - you can record with almost no lag what so ever up to 4K@120fps with a cut facecam with a greenscreen. It records without compressing. After recording you can compress your video into the mp4 file and also upload it right into YouTube, Facebook etc. right after that.

BPD Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use the shadowplay provided by the geforce experience as well. I was using OBS at first, but I find the recording to be better using shadowplay.

SneakyMace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Open Broadcaster Software is the best free recording tool ever

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to use fraps but that used to use soooo much PC power and the computer slowed right down but then i got my new PC with a Nvidia geforce GTX 1060 6GB that comes with ShadowPlay, if you can get an Nvidia GPU then Shadowplay is your thing, amazing quality, amazing file sizes (Small) and doesn't use that much power :D

BuddyCrafted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer
Shadow Play comes with the Nvida Graphics card and it is a wonderful solution to a screen recorder. If you already have a software such as Camtasia Studio which is an editing software, screen recorder and more! Then there’s also Banditcam, Preferably the Premimum version which doesn’t contain the watermark but the free version works as well.

Last edited by a moderator: