What I Learned in Month 3

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
  • A lot of people Conform to trends(@$#$% that, I play what I want lol)
  • Start Making Some Type Of Brand And Content Now Before You Try Any Type Of Investing or Forum Promoting(Trust me,I messed up bad with this in the past)
  • Pay Attention To Yourself, your style is being made in front of you
  • If You Can Be Versatile in content All the Better And Worst Because it too Affects Time
  • Record ahead of your posting schedule
  • Get A Posting Schedule and don't worry about the amount(Even Though I don't have one,still good advice)
  • Why I say the above? Its Cause your small tier and can burn out to quick depending on what you do.
  • Joining or Making Groups isn't easy
  • Dislike come in more, even though your content is good and they have nothing better to do(Unless you getting a lot I guess)
  • If you can record ahead of time
  • Streaming improves 1 taking things and gives good interaction with subs(Same with discord)
  • Get to Know your subs and actually view their stuff before you get to big
  • Enjoy yourself fam your still small tier just cause people like your stuff
  • Oh Hit Forums up
  • Learn a little about the Youtube Analytics
  • Plan wisely(Recording Time, Streaming/Recording Time, Editing, Forums,job, Fun(Youtube),Fun(Anything Else), And Friends and Family time)
  • Subs come and go
  • Two verificate your accounts if possible
  • Keep a bulletproof vest
  • Sub To Fost-*Gets shot*
  • See thats why I had the vest, anyway don't beef with people
  • Be mindful on any topics you talk about video or forum
  • Bill Cosby jokes maybe funny but the reality of the are not Fost(That one was for me ya'll)
  • People Are Crazy and Weird
  • People Are Cool and Nice
  • People Are Chilled
  • People Get In their feelings(KiKi do you love me, are you writing?:cry2:)
  • Some Guys Are Upfront with their fetishes in women
  • Some Girls are pretty Upfront with being weird*Shrugs*
  • Some Guys Think they can pick girls up on here
  • Some Girls think all guys just want some kitty(sadly its somewhat true I see it happen lol)
  • To Some Guys, "we are not that Meeks guy"
  • To Some Girls "not every guy is tryna stretch ya out...just a lot lmao"
  • If you smoke green green probably try to make yourself less known or probably don't stream
  • And Sub to Fost Da*Gets Shot Again*
  • Triangle,up,down,left, right, sub button like, cribe*Cheat Activated*
  • I know what ya'll thinking, you took the time to read it deal with it and yes I doubt that people will sub lol but I had fun:biggrin:
  • All of this was actual advice
Hope that helps.
As Im getting busier I figured Id hit y'all with this now. Month 3 its been pretty stressful and the fact that im still here is through not just my will but the love my subs,my group I now own,and y'all here at YTalk, y'all helped keep me sane and I'll probably will never get to truly pay y'all back. But anyway enough with that sappy ish, month 3:
[/SIZE]
  • Be prepared for anything when it comes to whatever group you are apart of.
    [*]Even your group will unknowingly test your integrity as to why you a YouTuber
    [*]Your YouTube friends will change on you whether you know it or not and whether you like it or not(This is not a diss at my YouTube friends)
    [*]Im going on assumptions for this,but it seems like for some month 3 is one of the stand still months, moral to this,month 1(keep it moving)
    [*]YouTube beefs are more visible
    [*]People slowly start hating
    [*]Never, and I mean never take a side of a beef, especially when its your subscribers (trust me,I barely avoided this)
    [*]Stop paying to the analytics once you learned about them, they'll try to slow you down and have you trying to make unnecessary changes
    [*]Watch your own vids from time to time if you do different voices for your commentary.
    [*]By now Im assuming y'all are on at least video 5-10 if you're not a gamer(which I'd say you gotta at least be 15-30 by now but i might be off) Its time to find more forums (yes there are more but YTalk here is the main one because y'all have showed me more love than ignorance.)
    [*]

[*]If you gotten to know your subs then you know to hit up their premieres and streams because then not only will you probably enjoy yourself but you get to talk to other people and they'll want to get to know you more as a YouTuber. But remember month 2(sub come and go especially sub 4 subs if you're not sub to them,which is why I never advertise on other people's stuff)
    [*]So I talk to Kiki,she don't love me y'all:cry2: (this is a Drake joke)
    [*]Oh learn how to brand(make your own stuff or get it from Google and make sure to know the source and to contact that person) if I didn't say this in month 1 or 2.
    [*]

[*]Enjoy your success
    [*]You get comments almost every video now
    [*]You get likes here and there
    [*]You get viewers
    [*]You get Subs

Listen carefully if you want to see month 4 or know when it comes out, pm is good but if you need a Moral for this last part,

"Follow me N$$g@"
:ty: