What have you gained on YouTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Share some experience about what you have gained from YouTube contents that you've watched so far.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I´m not 100% sure I know what you think when you say "what you have gained from YouTube contents that you've watched so far" but if you talk about inspiration I have gained a lot. I watched some animation videos on a channel about motivation/inspiration and that channel really motivated me to start my own channel and now I got about 3500 subscribers and feel really motivated to work on it a lot:)

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's a tricky one, youtube contents fall into many categories. So I'd say I'm getting experience in knowing what is being done by others, a lot of gaming, vlogging, tutorials...

I see it more in terms of inspiration really, that's where it gets interesting, when nice edit will catch my eye and I'll try to do it my way in the next video.

Reactions: Youtubechannels
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I´m not 100% sure I know what you think when you say "what you have gained from YouTube contents that you've watched so far" but if you talk about inspiration I have gained a lot. I watched some animation videos on a channel about motivation/inspiration and that channel really motivated me to start my own channel and now I got about 3500 subscribers and feel really motivated to work on it a lot:)
I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412091,1529411931][/DOUBLEPOST]
6'800 USD?
I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412125][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a tricky one, youtube contents fall into many categories. So I'd say I'm getting experience in knowing what is being done by others, a lot of gaming, vlogging, tutorials...

I see it more in terms of inspiration really, that's where it gets interesting, when nice edit will catch my eye and I'll try to do it my way in the next video.
I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412785][/DOUBLEPOST]
6'800 USD?
can i ask some tips from you?? I check your channel up.. and similarly that's what i wanted to set up on my channel by this month. I'm in Nicosia.

Gerald Z

Reaction score
I've gained a lot of knowledge, I always go to youtube when I need help with something, and I've also gained a lot of entertainment value too, :). there is a sh*t ton of things to gain from watching videos on youtube alone.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Inspiration mostly. And I checked out how other YouTubers do certain things and adopt it for myself and put my own twist on it. I have also helped out other YouTubers with tips.

Rambalac

Reaction score
I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412091,1529411931][/DOUBLEPOST]

I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412125][/DOUBLEPOST]

I wanted some ideas on how to push forward and make a great content for the community. Thanks! Your response is awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1529412785][/DOUBLEPOST]

can i ask some tips from you?? I check your channel up.. and similarly that's what i wanted to set up on my channel by this month. I'm in Nicosia.
I cannot stop you from asking. If you need equipment I put used equipment info into each video.