What have you all been really liking on YouTube lately?

ImSlugs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm curious to know whats been really popular with many of you here? It'd be nice to know so i can find new great content myself to enjoy and also maybe to try out myself lol, but also i want to conversate with the peoples LMAO OK cheers peeps

Reactions: obscurimity

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I've recently found these videos of Japanese people reacting to things like weeaboos and Filthy Frank, and I find it wayyyy more interesting than I probably should.

Reactions: ImSlugs

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay honestly? My favorite thing to do lately is just search "man goes crazy in parking lot" or some variation of something similar to that because they usually are getting mad over something really silly. It's quality entertainment, I swear.

SwaggerWolf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
My favorite thing on YouTube recently is discovering new Youtube creators and finding more great videos to watch.

ImSlugs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite thing on YouTube recently is discovering new Youtube creators and finding more great videos to watch.
same bro lol[DOUBLEPOST=1466831196,1466831180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay honestly? My favorite thing to do lately is just search "man goes crazy in parking lot" or some variation of something similar to that because they usually are getting mad over something really silly. It's quality entertainment, I swear.
i should try that LOL

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
WorldStar fights of the month

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i recently found a channel called Great War. if your into your history, especially military history this channel is amazing. weekly episodes. each week the episode discusses what happened exactly 100 years ago in WW1. its a 4 year project and its fascinating