What has YouTube helped you with?

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where to begin... well advertising has helped me with figuring out how to provide exceptional customer service.
It's also led me to a few new awesome friends <3
It's helped me improve my time management skills.
It's (of course) quenched my thirst for creative expression, and learn a few new things about different styles techniques. (Not just videos, but also thumbnails/channel art/avatar etc.) I'm revamping my entire aesthetic later this week.
It's led me to many new (to me) songs/artists that I absolutely love!
I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it now... :p
That's cool! I'm glad it's helped you with so much!

Reactions: Varlais Alata

GreyStreetGirl

Blue Haired Chubby Kid
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started YouTube in high school. I was very depressed. I had been abused as a child and then ended up in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend in high school; I stopped really leaving my house. I wouldn't even go to school most days. But with YouTube, I could make videos and feel less lonely.

All of those videos are off of my channel now because it hurts to look back at that time, PLUS the quality of those videos was very low... But YouTube is something I've enjoyed doing since then! I don't do it regularly, but I always have so much fun when I do make something.

Reactions: EndlessEpic

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's given me something to kill time and also helped me become less shy.

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started YouTube in high school. I was very depressed. I had been abused as a child and then ended up in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend in high school; I stopped really leaving my house. I wouldn't even go to school most days. But with YouTube, I could make videos and feel less lonely.

All of those videos are off of my channel now because it hurts to look back at that time, PLUS the quality of those videos was very low... But YouTube is something I've enjoyed doing since then! I don't do it regularly, but I always have so much fun when I do make something.
I'm so glad to hear it helped you with those things. :)

It's given me something to kill time and also helped me become less shy.
Haha nice!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It has helped me with getting s**t done:) I was kind of like should I go for it or not and looking around Youtube got me motivated to just go ahead and do it (without thinking about quality of videos or whatever) Just do it:)
Especially one particular YouTube channel got me motivated so thats how Youtube helped me:up2:

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It has helped me with getting s**t done:) I was kind of like should I go for it or not and looking around Youtube got me motivated to just go ahead and do it (without thinking about quality of videos or whatever) Just do it:)
Especially one particular YouTube channel got me motivated so thats how Youtube helped me:up2:
That's good!