What has YouTube helped you with?

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Totally. It's given me something to hold myself to certain standards with. It's always been this fun activity that I could always keep myself busy with, and it usually gets more interesting the more I try to accomplish stuff. It probably doesn't matter too much outside of my own bubble, but it's helped me learn skills here and there, meet friendly people, and have something I can always be proud of. I spent a decent amount of my childhood there, too, so I guess I matured decently.

After at least two years of recording, I also only have to re-do audio lines twelve times less than the usual thousand, so there's that. :roflmao2:

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Totally. It's given me something to hold myself to certain standards with. It's always been this fun activity that I could always keep myself busy with, and it usually gets more interesting the more I try to accomplish stuff. It probably doesn't matter too much outside of my own bubble, but it's helped me learn skills here and there, meet friendly people, and have something I can always be proud of. I spent a decent amount of my childhood there, too, so I guess I matured decently.

After at least two years of recording, I also only have to re-do audio lines twelve times less than the usual thousand, so there's that. :roflmao2:
Haha nice man! Glad to hear it! :D

Reactions: Mikes

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great question! YouTube is teaching me to be passionate about what I love and post videos despite having a small audience. I am learning how to film, edit, and promote all by myself. This is definitely something I want to do for a long time.

Reactions: EndlessEpic

EndlessEpic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great question! YouTube is teaching me to be passionate about what I love and post videos despite having a small audience. I am learning how to film, edit, and promote all by myself. This is definitely something I want to do for a long time.
Awesome! Learning new skills is always good :D

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
YouTube has helped me to express my creativity and the more types of cosplay music videos I produce, the better I get at it.

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
tbh youtube has helped me with numerous things, public speaking, self esteem, it gave me something to do, it helped me meat so many wonderful people just like myself, it also helped me with depression and gave me something complicated to do to distract myself and youtube is one of the best things in my life!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It has helped me seeing a lot of new places, as it has motivated me to go out in the world!
It has also made me more confident in dealing with problems and through youtube, I have met some interesting people!
I will still continue to do youtube!