What has YouTube helped you with?

EndlessEpic

Hey guys! I kind of want to do a video soon on what my experience with YouTube and making YouTube videos has helped me with in my life, such as public talking, not as quiet, etc. I'm curious, has YouTube helped you with anything in your life?

I thought one day.. maybe I could use some of my work as a portfolio and break into the film industry. Even if that is just editing videos, or being a sound guy. I would just love to be a part of the whole creative process of making a film, or tv show. I know i play games on my channel right now, but i have a lot of ideas for other things, like little skits

I thought one day.. maybe I could use some of my work as a portfolio and break into the film industry. Even if that is just editing videos, or being a sound guy. I would just love to be a part of the whole creative process of making a film, or tv show. I know i play games on my channel right now, but i have a lot of ideas for other things, like little skits
I bet that job would be cool! It sounds like it'd be fun.

It's helped us creatively, it's helped us learn a whole lot about video production, and helped us feel more confident and not as quiet.

Julia and Claire

YouTube probably saved my life. It has given me an outlet to do something creative and occupy my brain with something other than... let's just say less-than-healthy obsessions. I now feel like I have something to really go "all in" on and dedicate myself to, and in the last month that my channel's been live, I've been doing just that. Now, I feel like I've got a responsibility that I can't miss, and it keeps me clear headed.

Back