What has been your favorite moment on youtube?

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
For me it was seeing that first video uploaded. It was both scary and exhilarating. Something I had created was in the public for all to view. What about you all?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For me it was seeing that first video uploaded. It was both scary and exhilarating. Something I had created was in the public for all to view. What about you all?
My first videos I really thought nothing of it, I was mainly uploading so I could easily share with friends and family without sending huge files every time. I'd have to say I have about 3 moments that come to mind:

1) my second ever dog video made it onto Animal Planet and was the main clip in a Mayan Apocalypse skit
2) The day I was sent a message by like 13 companies that wanted to pay me to use a video of my dog sleeping...
3) This was cool, it's crazy when you suddenly get a landslide of views. It was all from one Tweet I did. My girlfriend still can't understand why this video has a quarter million views lol
spike.jpg views.jpg

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite moment was my first comment on a video. It was like holy crap someone cared enough to comment lol. And luckily it was a nice comment too

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My best moment was when a video went sort of viral, and I made over a thousand dollars that month.

First and last time I ever made four digit money, it's usually a three figure sum for me each month.

Felt good at the time.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I greatly enjoy every single collaboration I do! Sorting something out, making the video together and then see the other video on the other's channel always gets me very excited!

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Seeing my video on a website for the first time and getting real exposure. Or!

Getting the top seo spot on my first few videos without knowing how to actually do it well

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Somehow starting a 100+ comment chain on one of my favourite yotubers videos. (Swankybox)

Really in depth replies, of theories and analysis of the cute game Undertale.

the fact that about 50+ people on Youtube could all stay on topic, not argue, not insult, and add to and build on each others ideas, was truly amazing to see.

-----

Another one of my favourite moments is how a video of a waffle falling over could make me laugh so much, and get milliions of views. I love youtube

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thik my favorit moment was during vlogmas2015 when I came to the realisation what I really wanted out of life because of my documentation of vlogmass and all the support from my viewers.