What happens with Adsense money when you join MCN?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What happens with your cash in adsense account when you join an MCN? I would like to know the answer to 2 of these cases:

1. I join an MCN now, beginning of November, my Adsense earnings are not finalized until 12th, I only see them on Youtube but they will be on my adsense on 12th November, and they get paid out on 22nd/23rd of each month, in this case - November. So if I join an MCN now, what would happen with my October earnings?

2. Lets say I join an MCN on 23rd November, once my payment for October was sent to my bank account, what happens with my adsense earnings for the November month? Will they be transferred to my MCN and will they pay me them out? or will they be stuck in my adsense account until I leave the MCN? or will they disappear?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@ZanarAesthetics
First of all, why are you hiding your channel link and putting "Nope" in its place? This looks rather suspicious. But as for your questions...

1. At the moment the MCN onboards you, your estimated income will be tied to the MCN's Adsense rather than your personal adsense. The estimated income for your channel will finalize on the 15th of that month, not the 12th, and it will go to the MCN's Adsense account.

2. Iff (If and only if) your Adsense balance is above the payment threshold on the payout date in November, you will get a payout from your personal Adsense account.

Your November earnings again, will be paid into the MCN's Adsense; and you will be paid when you reach the MCN's payout threshold; which will be different from the normal Adsense threshold.