What Graphics Card sholud I buy?

Hi everyone. My current pc configuration is:
HP Compaq Elite 8300
Intel i7-3770 (3.40GHz)
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 3990
RAM Slot 4

Now I want to upgrade my PC with Graphics Card, RAM & SSD. Have around $850 budget.

Can anyone suggest any 4/6/8 GB graphics card and 32GB RAM and a 500GB SSD which will work with my pc?

I would be great full to you!

Hi everyone. My current pc configuration is:
HP Compaq Elite 8300
Intel i7-3770 (3.40GHz)
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 3990
RAM Slot 4

Now I want to upgrade my PC with Graphics Card, RAM & SSD. Have around $850 budget.

Can anyone suggest any 4/6/8 GB graphics card and 32GB RAM and a 500GB SSD which will work with my pc?

I would be great full to you!

Probably best asking that sort of question on a tech forum of you don't get a lot of response here. You should probably also mention what you plan to do with the computer, so people would know what hardware to favour.

You have two major issues. One is that the chassis is only 4 inches high which means you will only be able to use a low profile video card which limits your choices and the the PSU is 360w. Even for a 1060, you will be below the recommended wattage. While 360w can power it, it will take it's toll and cause it to fail early.

In my opinion, you're better off saving more money and buying a new computer in the future. Graphics cards are over twice as expensive as they should be due to mining demand and memory is twice as expensive due to high demand (not so much with DDR3 which you will need).

If you are having trouble with speed, I'd recommend just purchasing an SSD and leave it at that. The Samsung 860 EVO 500GB is less than $150.

Back