What for videos can i do alone?

vegeta

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

first, i dont wanna do vlogs or lets playes,well i dont hate them but c'mon you know...
I wanna do cool clips with special effects like freddiews or corridor digital.
In the past it seems that is gonna work,my friends told me that they also want to do such clips.
Months later i see that my friends dont wanna to do things like that.
Well i dont know why,maybe too lazy or what ever.
Every week i asked them to come to my house to make some clips.
And everytime next morning they told me things like"ooohhh im feelin so bad"...
I dont hate them for that but im very angry about that,cause i bought the hole equiptment and now they say that.Everday i was waiting for them...
And i dont wanna ask them again cause i know they dont wanna to.
But my problem is im alone now and have no idea what i can do for videos.

Any suggestion,can you guys help me out?
Im a bit frustradet about that.

mycharliequinn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
if you just wanna do the special effects then you could film cars and make them explode, or blow up buildings, or create a magical flying unicorn pig that blows up cars and buidings.

Reactions: vegeta

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moving to video ideas :)

Maybe you could film some stuff in your town? It may seem boring to you because you live there and you see it every day, but to people who don't know your town, it could be interesting and it could be a good exercise in learning to edit and do montages and stuff.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you're creating little videos which need actors there's multiple websites where you can find actors that are willing to work for free as long as they get a copy of the final film and you pay for there travel and give them some lunch, we use them at college sometimes, it's actually a really good idea... you get good actors they get a getting showreel :p Not sure where you live but in england we have things like TalentCircle :)

MattBarnardMusic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Considering you're doing special effects you could just play multiple characters?

vegeta

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Considering you're doing special effects you could just play multiple characters?
Thought about that,it seems that is the only way to do a cool Dragonball fighting clip^^
well,could be a hard month :D

MattBarnardMusic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thought about that,it seems that is the only way to do a cool Dragonball fighting clip^^
well,could be a hard month :D
Oh it is hard to do, syncing yourself up with the other clips but well worth it if you can pull it off!

mattjeh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can try doing split screens yourself (community channel). If you have video software that allows multiple point masking then you can do very cool things like punching yourself in the face (second layer has the outstretched arm masked to overlap the video underneath where you'd react to the punch, etc). If you want to search for it to give you ideas, I did this exact same thing in a video I made titled 'New being punched in the face'.

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Why dont you do some tutorials on how to do special effects, if at some point you end up making some short films and stuff that's cool but providing a service like that would be good. Their are probable ppl doing it already but if you are good at iit that doesn't matter