What famous streamers/youtube do when they aren't recording or editing

KushQQ

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
title is pretty much self describing. I hear this most from streamers, that to be a full timer streamer is more than just turn the stream on and im kinda curious on what they do as i would like to do that someday...fingers crossed

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Well Periscope is on Android now so if you been sittin on a Galaxy phone or something for a while you can do that now. There's also YouNow but bleh. The only advantage to YouNow is that you can do it from a computer.

MrAjripley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know two guys and one is on 150k subs and the other on 100K subs. They both try and go to a meet-up/gatherings once a month. Like the previous person said they also do younow broadcasts once a week as its pretty easy to do. Other than that they also have merchandise. They are also normal guys so we do still go out clubbing and such! haha

Reactions: Ciarra deBritto

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
I know two guys and one is on 150k subs and the other on 100K subs. They both try and go to a meet-up/gatherings once a month. Like the previous person said they also do younow broadcasts once a week as its pretty easy to do. Other than that they also have merchandise. They are also normal guys so we do still go out clubbing and such! haha
I want that life...

Ciarra deBritto

Bringing your imagination to life.
Reaction score
Love hearing that :) Streamers/YouTubers that take a day out of their month, every month, to go meet up with fans and subscribers. That's awesome. Shows they really care.

MrAjripley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love hearing that :) Streamers/YouTubers that take a day out of their month, every month, to go meet up with fans and subscribers. That's awesome. Shows they really care.
its funny because on both there accounts they come off as very rude people but in person there so nice!

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of the famous youtubers also have vlogs and they let you into their personal life. For example FouseyTube popular prankster has a vlog channel and just recently told his viewers that he has an addiction and just started to go to rehab, so you kind of follow him along in his daily struggles. Being famous doesn;t necessarily solve all your problems and its pretty interesting to watch it.

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wonder if there are any vloggers that are full time.
The ones I know are full time, alot of research, editing and scripting go into their videos as well as VFX.

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The ones I know are full time, alot of research, editing and scripting go into their videos as well as VFX.
There are PLENTY of full-time vloggers and the ones that I can think of is literally following them around their daily life like no scripts. Some of them are Funforluis, romanatwood

Mr Kerbibble

A couple of nerds. A nerd couple, if you will.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh most definitely there are vloggers that are full time! For us there are some vlogs that we plan out as far as what we want to do for that day, but that's about it. Most of the other 'specialty' videos we do, we tend to script out.