What Does Your Channel Struggles With the Most?

What is your channel's weak spot?

• Getting subs

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Getting views

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Getting watch time

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Audience retention

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Community engagement

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trolls / Hate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Having fresh video ideas

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Subpar recording equipment

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Subpar software

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lack of time to dedicate to the channel

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Keeping a schedule

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Finding a niche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over-saturated niche

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Seems my votes were similar to others.
I voted for 2.
Lack of time to dedicate to the channel
Keeping a schedule
Last year I found the time and I kept 100% to schedule.
For some reason - This year I am struggling with both?

I post regularly, I have no trouble making videos, I have more ideas than I can possibly use, I'm just not getting the subs. That's what's killing me.

I picked more than one but I feel like my main one is subscriber growth. I feel like I have a hard time getting my name out there or getting people to click my links and it gets a little frustrating at times. I just recently made it to 212 Subs but it feels like its taken me a century to get there smh

I picked more than one but I feel like my main one is subscriber growth. I feel like I have a hard time getting my name out there or getting people to click my links and it gets a little frustrating at times. I just recently made it to 212 Subs but it feels like its taken me a century to get there smh
Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that the link for your channel here isn't working. Maybe it will help for your sub growth, if some of us will want to subscribe ;)

Anyway, I'm struggling with sub growth too. I used to struggle with keeping a schedule and sometimes don't publish anything, because I make comedy skits with my friend that's a cameragirl and editor, but then I learned how to edit videos too and whenever we can't find a common free time, I make something out of my phone and begginner editing skills ;)

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that the link for your channel here isn't working. Maybe it will help for your sub growth, if some of us will want to subscribe ;)

Anyway, I'm struggling with sub growth too. I used to struggle with keeping a schedule and sometimes don't publish anything, because I make comedy skits with my friend that's a cameragirl and editor, but then I learned how to edit videos too and whenever we can't find a common free time, I make something out of my phone and begginner editing skills ;)
Thanks for the heads up about my link. Where do I go to fix it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up about my link. Where do I go to fix it?

Click your picture at the top of the YTtalk page to go to your profile and edit the box of Youtube Username. You probably don't have customized link yet, so you have to write whatever letters you have in your channel link. I'm very bad at explaining things haha, I hope you understand.

Click your picture at the top of the YTtalk page to go to your profile and edit the box of Youtube Username. You probably don't have customized link yet, so you have to write whatever letters you have in your channel link. I'm very bad at explaining things haha, I hope you understand.
When I put the link it says 'Please enter a value that matches the required format.' I'm confused smh

For me it’s definitely consistency when it comes to uploading. I make trip and travel reports. But I’m not in a plane every month. So it’s hard to keep an steady uploading schedule. However if I make a trip with a stopover that automatically means 5 new videos (4 about the flights and 1 on the trip itself).
Do you travel a lot?

Back