What does becoming a partner even do?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OH I forgot about this...Adsense(Google) has been known to ban adsense accounts if you even freakin blink the wrong way. I mean all it takes is one jackass to come along and click bomb your ad and you are done. That doesn't happen if you are partnered through a network since you are getting paid from them and not Adsense. So you don't have to worry about wither or not if you are even going to get paid when you reach your threshold or worry about losing everything you have worked so hard for.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OH I forgot about this...Adsense(Google) has been known to ban adsense accounts if you even freakin blink the wrong way. That doesn't happen if you are partnered through a network since you are getting paid from them and not Adsense. So you don't have to worry about wither or not if you are even going to get paid when you reach your threshold.
i lost my adsense on google for "invalid clicks" (i know those bastards right?) even tho i have a suspended adsense account would i still be accepted by a network?

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i lost my adsense on google for "invalid clicks" (i know those bastards right?) even tho i have a suspended adsense account would i still be accepted by a network?
Actually I am not sure dude...I think they would. It's not like a copyright strike or anything. But still dude I am not sure at all.

Reactions: Vicboss