What do you use?

Aheck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm pretty new to youtubing and I was just wondering what the best video editing sofware, microphone and camera is for youtubing. I was also wondering what you guys use to make intros.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
The best video editor with my experience is Adobe Premiere Pro, but that's super expensive. If you're just starting out, You can use a trial from stuff like Premiere, Filmora, or some other editors. Can't really help with good cameras but I'd like to know that as well, cuz I'm gonna be recording irl stuff more often soon. Blue Yeti or Snowball are good USB mics, to hook up to your computer.

Randy McKown

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
I use Premiere but if you want a free option then look at Davinci Resolve. I mainly use a Zoom H1 with a Rode Video Micro for audio. There are so many cameras that are great for YouTube. I use a combination of DSLRs, Mirrorless, Compacts, GoPros and Phones .. depends on what I'm shooting and how much time I have.

Aheck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks to all of you that’s awesome!

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to youtubing and I was just wondering what the best video editing sofware, microphone and camera is for youtubing. I was also wondering what you guys use to make intros.
So I use Sony vegas movie studio platinum 15.0 to edit, my Elgato and my microphone is the blue snowball ice
Thanks
J

dailydrivenh2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use both imovie and final cut . I asked the same question about gear not too long ago and not a single person had anything to say so i did my own research and finally yesterday i got a Canon SL2 and a 10-18M lens i had not used yet but my few clips to test look really good . I have one gopro 4 black and also just got a phantom 4 drone that i plan on using too ... but to start all i had was my iphone 6s Plus and Imovie ..... use what you have now and save for better gear later .

CaddyBou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use premier pro CC and After effects, and If I use my camera. it is the Nikon DSLR D2000 I think

Frontier Forge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For recording, my videos are pretty simple, so I use a Canon PowerShot 180 and for editing, I use Hitfilm Express. If audio needs a little touch-up I use Audacity