Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What do you use?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Aheck, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Aheck
    Cash:
    $2
    I'm pretty new to youtubing and I was just wondering what the best video editing sofware, microphone and camera is for youtubing. I was also wondering what you guys use to make intros.

2. Cephus
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $195
    I use Magix Vegas Pro 16. Don't shoot video so I can't help you there.

3. Kyonite
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $104
    The best video editor with my experience is Adobe Premiere Pro, but that's super expensive. If you're just starting out, You can use a trial from stuff like Premiere, Filmora, or some other editors. Can't really help with good cameras but I'd like to know that as well, cuz I'm gonna be recording irl stuff more often soon. Blue Yeti or Snowball are good USB mics, to hook up to your computer.

4. Randy McKown
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $128
    I use Premiere but if you want a free option then look at Davinci Resolve. I mainly use a Zoom H1 with a Rode Video Micro for audio. There are so many cameras that are great for YouTube. I use a combination of DSLRs, Mirrorless, Compacts, GoPros and Phones .. depends on what I'm shooting and how much time I have.

5. Aheck
    Cash:
    $2
    Thanks to all of you that’s awesome!

6. Jjisawesome25698
    Cash:
    $14
    So I use Sony vegas movie studio platinum 15.0 to edit, my Elgato and my microphone is the blue snowball ice
    Thanks
    J

7. dailydrivenh2
    Cash:
    $17
    I use both imovie and final cut . I asked the same question about gear not too long ago and not a single person had anything to say so i did my own research and finally yesterday i got a Canon SL2 and a 10-18M lens i had not used yet but my few clips to test look really good . I have one gopro 4 black and also just got a phantom 4 drone that i plan on using too ... but to start all i had was my iphone 6s Plus and Imovie ..... use what you have now and save for better gear later .

8. CaddyBou
    Cash:
    $6
    I use premier pro CC and After effects, and If I use my camera. it is the Nikon DSLR D2000 I think

9. Frontier Forge
    Cash:
    $4
    For recording, my videos are pretty simple, so I use a Canon PowerShot 180 and for editing, I use Hitfilm Express. If audio needs a little touch-up I use Audacity

10. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $194
    I only use the best!

Windows Movie Maker.

Frontier Forge likes this.