What do you use to Record?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Whether it be video game capture software, cameras for vlogging, SLR's for photo montages, or even the kind of Mic that you use to record yourself, I would like to know what the community use for recording! :)

I do gameplays on my iMac and use Quicktime (pre-installed) to screen capture, and have an iPhone 4 if I'd want to record short vlogs. However, I do plan on getting an SLR soon :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I use my iPad to record my app reviews and product reviews, (but when my iPad is featured in a product review I use my parents iPhones!),
To record my laptop screen I use Camtasia Studio 7...(I edit with Sony Vegas Pro 11)...

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use a nikon coolpix s4100. My mom bought it for me when i was going to prom. :)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I use my iPad to record my app reviews and product reviews, (but when my iPad is featured in a product review I use my parents iPhones!),
To record my laptop screen I use Camtasia Studio 7...(I edit with Sony Vegas Pro 11)...
Nice :D Taking advantage of apple products when you can :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use a Sony digital camera right now. But, I'm still planning on buying a new DSLR. Pray for me, y'all ;)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I use a Sony digital camera right now. But, I'm still planning on buying a new DSLR. Pray for me, y'all ;)
What DSLR do you plan on getting? I'm also thinking of buying one soon :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I currently have an Olympus E520 (that doesn't record video) and I'm planning on getting a Nikon D3100.