What do you think?

Reaction score
Hi im looking for feed back on my channel can you message me on youtube on what you think about my content, how i can improve and stuff like that and also if you like my content subscribe and rate my content thanks.

I post Call of duty gameplay over commentary and i will post daily and i have 1 video up i will also be posting other games like mine craft, custom zombies and more. Thanks.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
First off, Ill message Michael to get this moved into the correct forum section.

But anyway, onto my review( I am only reviewing the channel itself rather than the videos, so this is layout/design based reviewing): Your background is great and really eye catching - pimpmychannel.com probably the work of Michael. Something that you need to change about your youtube channel layout is to make sure that you have the 'featured tab' enabled so that as soon as people visit your channel they are greeted by one of your videos; moreover, make sure that you enable auto play on the video because it will help you to gain views.

Apart from that, your channel looks great, and these are the only basic layout tips that I can give you at the moment until you update it :)