What do you think?

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just curious to hear any thoughts/opinions/feedback you may have after watching my most recent video.

What did you feel by the end, if anything?

Bonus question: any Jim Morrison fans out there?!

:angelic2: Thanks!

Antimonous

Reaction score
I don't understand - did you make the songs? If yes, then amazing, great channel. If not, then your channel is basically working by copying other peoples work - yes I know you credit them but no one is going to watch your videos if you don't make anything yourself.

Channel branding is alright - put a channel trailer and put your youtube name on the channel banner to make it more focused.

Reactions: mysticmotel

mysticmotel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't understand - did you make the songs? If yes, then amazing, great channel. If not, then your channel is basically working by copying other peoples work - yes I know you credit them but no one is going to watch your videos if you don't make anything yourself.

Channel branding is alright - put a channel trailer and put your youtube name on the channel banner to make it more focused.
I understand what you're saying. It's important to mention I make these for fun, and art purposes. I'm not trying to become the next vlogger or YT star. Lol

Not everyone gets it, but it's cool! Thanks for your feedback.