What do you think?

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

Haven't been here for a while, because I've paused with my channel.
Recently, I've been thinking about my channel, I don't have any equipment whatsoever.
I considered using my phone for making videos.
I have no idea what I could record.
What kind of suggestions do you guys have?
I'd like to revive my channel.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have no idea yourself you should stop wasting your time and find something you really do have a passion for.

Right now I am not recording anything either because I have nothing to record till Cars and Coffee, which was supposed to be last week, but got pushed back due to weather. I wasn't feeling anything else, so I didn't end up recording. If your heart is not in it, why waste the energy on a mediocre product. I instead "wasted" my time with my other hobby, which is gaming and catching up on anime and movies I missed.

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have no idea yourself you should stop wasting your time and find something you really do have a passion for.

Right now I am not recording anything either because I have nothing to record till Cars and Coffee, which was supposed to be last week, but got pushed back due to weather. I wasn't feeling anything else, so I didn't end up recording. If your heart is not in it, why waste the energy on a mediocre product. I instead "wasted" my time with my other hobby, which is gaming and catching up on anime and movies I missed.
That's a good point you have there.
My original plan is when I do have what I need I will start recording Fifa and football related videos because I follow the sport a lot and I know a lot. It's something I'd definitely enjoy recording.
I guess I wanted to cover it up with something for now, but you've given me quality advice and I appreciate that.

YouTube is something I always wanted to do, but the stuff I want to record is currently not possible.

Reactions: TheDutchTexan

Ky Lives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd just get on and start talking. Just for you. See what it evolves into. Once you're creating, creative ideas come more naturally and more frequently!