Channel Type
Youtuber
Why do you think gaming will go down?

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I think it will be the same. I don't like all the drama but I'm not going to lie i will watch the videos in relation to the drama i mean its really hard not to. I don't follow actual celebs at all but when it comes to youtube i want to know the drama. Sad but true!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't help but feel they will add features to YouTube Red to help not only benefit the viewers, but also give an advantage to content creators as well.

The Naz Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I am hoping to get some subscribers and views to my channel.

I just started recently and I think the beginning is the hardest in terms of getting the ball rolling.

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Non-toxic place? The internet is filled with nothing but trolls and people constantly looking for an opportunity to f*** my mom..

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly see a downward trend at the moment. I feel YouTube as a whole is not going to grow in 2017 but rather stay stagnant. After the downturn in late 2016 I am personally in sort of a funk. I now only make videos I want to make, and they take longer to edit. I am still enjoying it, but I find I have to enjoy it in moderation. Perhaps it will get back on track after the winter months. It is a slow period for a car show / car channel anyway.