What do you think, overall?

ammoburger

I started my channel a year ago and have learned a lot since. I've explored different styles of videos but the main through-line apart from 'comedy/gaming', is an absurdist slant to experiencing games, for example in my "House Party: A Journey" video I describe my first experiences with the game "House Party", then transition revealing my deep concern for a character within the game (absurd).

The channel is born out of my love of games and comedy (which is part of a background), and though not every video is a success, I've been pleased with the warm reception of most of my content as of late. So now I nervously ask you, what do you think? Feel free to comment on the 'look' of the channel, the content itself or anything else that comes to mind.

I appreciate any feedback, thanks.

I like your channel.

There are way too many gaming channels on Youtube and what will set you apart is your own experiences/memories etc. with the games you played in the past or playing currently. Keep up the quailty and I believe your channel will grow. :)

I like your channel.

There are way too many gaming channels on Youtube and what will set you apart is your own experiences/memories etc. with the games you played in the past or playing currently. Keep up the quailty and I believe your channel will grow. :)

Thanks I appreciate the reply I appreciate the encouragement <3

Cracking voice and presentation and branding. It's kind of sad that there are so many channels in the same category as you, and as stand out as you are, your not gonna get the success as quickly as you deserve. Meaning that I reckon you deserve a lot of success. I face similar with my channel, there are a ton of cooking shows, so I don't really stand out.

Man you have a solid and funny gaming channel right there. Love how you put the comedy throughout the game. Overall, I think you are doing good job building the channel. I know that I still beginner in this world but as a viewer I find your channel very entertaining. Keep up the good work bro! Gaming channel is very competitive these day haha

Nice work buddy. I can't speak much about intros, outros, and the formalities of things since I have a tiny channel with 16 subs, but I genuinely enjoyed your content. I watched a solid 30 minutes worth, and liked your doom video the most. Brings me back to a younger time when I used to play games with my brother. I'm 30 now BTW.

Nice work buddy. I can't speak much about intros, outros, and the formalities of things since I have a tiny channel with 16 subs, but I genuinely enjoyed your content. I watched a solid 30 minutes worth, and liked your doom video the most. Brings me back to a younger time when I used to play games with my brother. I'm 30 now BTW.
Thanks man, yeah I'm 29. I like exploring old games that I used to play. I'm very glad you enjoyed my content, it means a lot.

So I just watched a few of your videos, I have to say you do have a certain flair for comedy. the only bit of advice I can give is something I'm currently working on too and that is your thumbnail. when I'm glancing through hundreds of videos the only thing i get at first is the thumbnail then the title, so having a good picture to catch attention (not click bait) is key. Its like with food, you eat with your eyes before your mouth.

P.S. If you ever think about collaborating with others on your gaming videos, I would be happy to work with you.

I watched a few of your videos and you definitely got something there. In your genre/category, there's a serious lack of genuine people making content. Your sense of humor and style definitely seem to come through your videos naturally, as in, not forced. It's kind of like when you see someone famous doing an interview on the Tonight Show or something and you can tell they are completely fake as s**t. You are the opposite of that my friend. Keep it up!

Back