What Do You Think Of Young YouTubers?

Avia

Reaction score
I really don't mind who I watch as long as I enjoy the content. I mean I used to watch supermac18 before he went into his downfall.

Abbie Sanya (temmy)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I just think a 15 year old can be smarter than another 20 year old. One of my schl mates told me i'm 15, which i'm actually NOT so i shld shut nd stop talking to the cam nd i replied 'even if i'm 15 which i'm not, i'm a smart and intelligent person'. Don't judge my knowledge by my age

unknown_user97597677

I've Got It
Reaction score
The way I think most people see it is that, the younger generation doesn't have as much knowledge as the older youtubers... no offense, and I am saying this as politely as possible.. I've watched some of the younger youtubers most of them will mispronounce words, excess cursing, lie, fake and make stuff up, ect... just to make themselves cooler and try to get more views and subs. On top of that, one person ( no name mentioned ) was pretty much begging and I mean begging people to view and sub his channel... its rather annoying what most of these kids do IMHO, but not all of them are bad mind you... I still enjoy watching some of them play games, make vlogs and try to be funny...

for every 1 bad young youtuber, there is 3 good ones XD
I guess this is the case in anything.

One bad egg effects the rest and it comes across in every walk of life. I myself think some of the 'younger' youtubers are talented and if they keep progressing the way they are then only good things can occur.

Just keep at it and ignore the haters. It would be nice if there was a way to receive feedback from viewers. That to be would be golden liquid in terms of improving your channel.

Valtharus

Fiery Kat Lord/ Movtiational Speaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess this is the case in anything.

One bad egg effects the rest and it comes across in every walk of life. I myself think some of the 'younger' youtubers are talented and if they keep progressing the way they are then only good things can occur.

Just keep at it and ignore the haters. It would be nice if there was a way to receive feedback from viewers. That to be would be golden liquid in terms of improving your channel.

I said i enjoyed some of the younger ones as well.. I just am seceptial about them all

BunnyoftheSea

Yttalk's Vanguard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not gonna lie, a lot of the younger ones are really annoying, have terrible quality, and the pitch of the voices just kinda hurt my ears, but before you fire on me, there are good younger kids that have awesome content and are on a good start but it is rare to find a younger person that is good, I feel like it also depends on what content they make, a 13 year old vlogger could be more interesting because its interesting to hear a younger persons POV on topics but a 13 year old gamer 9 times out of 10 are just annoying as hell

CramBoom

Classy Science
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I guess the pitch is what annoys people the most. Especially with audio distortion and poor quality.

oobishooter

Reaction score
hmm[DOUBLEPOST=1377750067,1377750035][/DOUBLEPOST]i think its pretty funny because they would be recording their tv screens

STOTTINMAD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't mind them, for example some of them I'm subscribed too are quite good, and I watch from time to time. Of course some can be quite irritating in the way they come across.

Tohamypro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I am 12 and I admit to having a high voice compared to older people, I make gaming videos but I try to break the stereotype by playing indie games, I also find that those annoying kids playing minecraft is annoying, but I think that people should give some of us a chance.