What Do You Think Of Young YouTubers?

unknown_user7464758

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So I was recently browsing through youtube and I noticed something,
I noticed that the young youtubers between the 11-16 age mark don't get alot of attention when they are really good youtubers.
I myself am 14 years of age at the moment and I feel I don't get as much attention as the older youtubers.
I don't think this is fair because many young youtubers are as talented as the older ones.
So why do you think young youtubers between the 11-16 age mark don't get as much attention?
Any opinions would be great :p
-SweetieGirlyVlogger Xx

Reactions: zekerah

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
well I guess it depends on the genre of the videos but I think I get just as many views as a would being any older age. ( I am 15 though)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
yeah, it's annoying, because we are young people don't expect much of us, i'm 14, and when I say I do filmmaking people usually think its nothing and then they saw my vfx video then local buisnesses ask me to make adverts for them :D

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People don't really like high pitched voices. If you're post-pubescent, people really don't care unless you're super childish and immature.

Valtharus

Fiery Kat Lord/ Movtiational Speaker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The way I think most people see it is that, the younger generation doesn't have as much knowledge as the older youtubers... no offense, and I am saying this as politely as possible.. I've watched some of the younger youtubers most of them will mispronounce words, excess cursing, lie, fake and make stuff up, ect... just to make themselves cooler and try to get more views and subs. On top of that, one person ( no name mentioned ) was pretty much begging and I mean begging people to view and sub his channel... its rather annoying what most of these kids do IMHO, but not all of them are bad mind you... I still enjoy watching some of them play games, make vlogs and try to be funny...

for every 1 bad young youtuber, there is 3 good ones XD

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
The thing I don't like about young youtubers is you can't really take them seriously. They don't really have enough experience about things to even talk about them. Sure, some may have knowledge about the topic, but i've seen so many kids talk about things like they are a pro, when you know they haven't really experienced it a lot. For example, i've seen kids talk about "Love" and "Relationships". I'm just like "YOU'RE 12. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A REAL RELATIONSHIP IS.".

One thing I can't stand is the voices. It's so high pitched. Also a lot of younger youtubers are childish and immature. Make sense because they are a kid. They don't really know better.

Plus I feel a bit weird watching a kid on the internet. LOL

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So I was recently browsing through youtube and I noticed something,
I noticed that the young youtubers between the 11-16 age mark don't get alot of attention when they are really good youtubers.
I myself am 14 years of age at the moment and I feel I don't get as much attention as the older youtubers.
I don't think this is fair because many young youtubers are as talented as the older ones.
So why do you think young youtubers between the 11-16 age mark don't get as much attention?
Any opinions would be great :p
-SweetieGirlyVlogger Xx

Many older people 20+ (myself included, I'm more than a decade older than you) find it a bit.... 'weird' to watch minors on the internet by choice. And teenagers think its lame to watch 13 year olds if they're 17.

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Well, i cant stand especially overenergetic guys of age 11-15 playing minecraft or cod.
it utterly disgusts me.

its like
pls get off yt pls ok

realspeed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No offence to anyone but.... No normal adult would want to just sit there and listen to a kid, actually that just sounds alittle creepy. That and unless you are a Dr.Howser prodigy MOST and i said most young en's couldnt tell you what a hammer or screwdriver is. IMHO

Reactions: Agent00