What Do You Think of My Channel?

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I just made some pretty big changes to my channel. I would love to know if

1. My Channel art would entice a creative hobbyist, student, or professional to subscribe?
2. The Channel Trailer is engaging
3. What's your first impression of me?

Thanks, friends!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CB0pPimfQc-ITK-ARukGQ

Last edited by a moderator:

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
all looks very professional to me. 93 subs for less than 3,000 vieew is kicking a** too!. I needed over 70k views to get that many lol Maybe put your little cardboard cutout mini you (or something else) on all your thumbnails so that they are identifiable /branded etc.

Reactions: Michael Masters

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'll be very brief - just keep at it. You know, if I didn't know how many subs you had, I'd say it was in 100ks. Not a single complaint.

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
all looks very professional to me. 93 subs for less than 3,000 vieew is kicking a** too!. I needed over 70k views to get that many lol Maybe put your little cardboard cutout mini you (or something else) on all your thumbnails so that they are identifiable /branded etc.
I am so thankful for your review! That’s very encouraging! I will definitely begin using my avatar on thumbnails. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'll be very brief - just keep at it. You know, if I didn't know how many subs you had, I'd say it was in 100ks. Not a single complaint.
That means a lot to me! Thank you!

Paola Varela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Love the banner, profile pic and the general vibe of your channel. I actually think it's really interesting and I subscribed. I didn't find the channel trailer however, though, but I watched one of your videos and I really liked it.I was actually looking for a channel like yours since I'm an aspiring songwriter. Keep up the good work!

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Love the banner, profile pic and the general vibe of your channel. I actually think it's really interesting and I subscribed. I didn't find the channel trailer however, though, but I watched one of your videos and I really liked it.I was actually looking for a channel like yours since I'm an aspiring songwriter. Keep up the good work!
That was such a great review! Thank you for taking a moment to look around and share your thoughts. I’m so glad to know you’ve been searching for a channel like mine! Cheers to your success!

Reactions: Paola Varela

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello !
everything pretty much has been said already, so congratulations on a great YouTube channel ! I wish I had a suggestion to make but I don't have any...
I'm a bit jealous actually when I come across people talented like you are, the theme is spot on and precisely what I am interested in : the creative process, dwelving into the workshop or the recording studio, the place where art is being made.

Nice job :)

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello !
everything pretty much has been said already, so congratulations on a great YouTube channel ! I wish I had a suggestion to make but I don't have any...
I'm a bit jealous actually when I come across people talented like you are, the theme is spot on and precisely what I am interested in : the creative process, dwelving into the workshop or the recording studio, the place where art is being made.

Nice job :)
That is such a great review. I’ve worked very hard to set up my channel concept. I always appreciate feedback, but affirming words of praise are also wonderful to get. Thank you so kindly.