What do you think of "doing it for the money!"

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If they're big enough that they have an audience getting upset about it then it's probably their actual job and their essentially getting fired if they're not making enough money to pay their mortgage or whatever the case is.....So ahhhh yeah....would any of the people complaining stay at their current jobs if they had to take a 50% pay cut? No probably not.

It's not about "doing it for the money" but when Youtube becomes how you make money then yeah....it kinda matters.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am planing to start Patrion account. I make most of my videos for kids. Do you think it is market there for it? So far I did not find any kids related channels there.[DOUBLEPOST=1503443535,1503443182][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have Patreon account? I am planing to move most of my activity there.
Absolutely, I think there's a market for anyone on Patreon. That being said, you're most likely to earn extra money if you already have dedicated subscribers or if the perks you're offering are good enough to pay for. Never say never, though.
Best of luck, friend!

Reactions: Gamayun

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Absolutely, I think there's a market for anyone on Patreon. That being said, you're most likely to earn extra money if you already have dedicated subscribers or if the perks you're offering are good enough to pay for. Never say never, though.
Best of luck, friend!
All that I can Offer is coloring pages and art lessons for kids. :)I hope parents will be willing to pay for it.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

MickyLee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't believe Be.Busta has quit :( I don't think YouTubers who quit because they can no longer support themselves should be insulted for it. I believe, in most cases, like myself, they started because they really enjoyed creating their content. I think it would be the same if you were working somewhere you really liked and they say "The company has lost a lot of money this year so your annual wages are being cut in half but you still gotta do the same amount of work."

It's a shame but like I said, I don't believe most of them started out for the money.

Reactions: Gamayun