What do you think of a channel like mine?

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all,

So I'm looking for some feedback on my channel and was wondering if you enjoyed Apex content would you sub to a channel like mine?

I take constructive feedback well! :)

My Channel isn't doing bad, but there is always room for improvement!

Thanks! :)

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUzKYjX2nTTeGcqPPESZROg

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
i also have a gaming channel but i just have some subscribers. you did it very good

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro I watched just one of your videos and I already feel like a better apex player ( this is comming from a guy that's been playing for a good 3 weeks and has not 1 kill) but i do like your content and your thumbnails are attractive you definitely gained a sub here

Reactions: Mirko and DKWHILLY

DKWHILLY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just watched some of your videos and I love the attention to detail and I really enjoyed the great content you created. You just gained a sub!!!

Reactions: Mirko

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bro I watched just one of your videos and I already feel like a better apex player ( this is comming from a guy that's been playing for a good 3 weeks and has not 1 kill) but i do like your content and your thumbnails are attractive you definitely gained a sub here
Thanks man, really appreciate the feedback and thank you for the sub too! glad you are improving! :)

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just watched some of your videos and I love the attention to detail and I really enjoyed the great content you created. You just gained a sub!!!
Thanks man, much appreciated and thanks for subbing! :)

Reactions: DKWHILLY