What do you think I should choose?

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am trying to create a tag line/slogan thing for my YouTube channel, to stand out. I used some generators, but they were quite generic, like 'Actionhannah55 is awesome' and other stuff like that. I want to include my name, and something about my passion for gaming. Any ideas? Thanks
J

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

Is your name Hannah? Try to find another word starting with "H" linked to gaming or a word that rhymes with "Hannah" (or "action")

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score

Is your name Hannah? Try to find another word starting with "H" linked to gaming or a word that rhymes with "Hannah" (or "action")
Oh, okay sounds good[DOUBLEPOST=1547983826,1547922980][/DOUBLEPOST]

So one of the generated ones was, 'If you have a passion for gaming, flaunt it!'. I think it is quite good. Any thought? Thanks
J

Reactions: Crown

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, are you looking for a user name, a slogan or both? Because I would first settle on a name and plan the rest of your branding around it. As for slogans, choose something that comes natural to you, something you say often. For example, how often in daily life do you use the word 'flaunt'? Because it's such a eloquent word, it sounds unnatural. More natural would be 'show it!' or 'own it!'

Reactions: Michael

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Oh, okay sounds good[DOUBLEPOST=1547983826,1547922980][/DOUBLEPOST]
So one of the generated ones was, 'If you have a passion for gaming, flaunt it!'. I think it is quite good. Any thought? Thanks
J
Hmm it's a bit wordy to be honest. It doesn't sound very natural.

I agree with @Dutchie Abroad - Try to choose something that you would say or could say. It could even become a catchphrase that you use in your intro.

Something like "This is Action Hannah. Let's do this!"

or "Action Hannah - keeping the fun in gaming"

or "Action Hannah - where gaming is always fun"

Those are just examples. :)

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score
Hmm it's a bit wordy to be honest. It doesn't sound very natural.

I agree with @Dutchie Abroad - Try to choose something that you would say or could say. It could even become a catchphrase that you use in your intro.

Something like "This is Action Hannah. Let's do this!"

or "Action Hannah - keeping the fun in gaming"

or "Action Hannah - where gaming is always fun"

Those are just examples. :)
Thank you!

Reactions: Crown

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am trying to create a tag line/slogan thing for my YouTube channel, to stand out. I used some generators, but they were quite generic, like 'Actionhannah55 is awesome' and other stuff like that. I want to include my name, and something about my passion for gaming. Any ideas? Thanks
J
i like this artical: something about my passion for gaming

aishyoung056

Reaction score
Want to include something about my emotions. Any ideas? Thank you.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In your slogan you could try and let them know what they will feel through watching your videos, not quite sure what you could put but maybe keep that in mind when choosing. People take action based on their feelings :)

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Great thread and some really good suggestions, if you don't want it too wordy how about using some acronyms for example GIMP (this is only an example as I know there's a photo editing program called gimp but just to think is another direction), so your intro could be 'hey guys, it's Hannah here from GIMP where gaming is my passion.....' This was just what came to me from the words you were using but you could do a little play on words to get something catchy like that which also makes it easy for people to remember.