What do you think about spoilers?

IXOLuke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Spoiler alert! I am doing a video about spoilers (not the things on the backs of cars) I wanna have some answers from other youtubers. Dont need a lot of time on cam. Maybe a few peoples 30 sec clips. I was hoping to have it out next week (April 8th-ish) so before then. I wanna know, what was the worst spoiler you have ever received. If you have ever let one slip and what you believe an acceptable amount of time is before not having to say spoiler alert anymore. Feel free to message me any questions.

I would be will to do any Q&A, comedy, or Educational collab for your channel as well if you so desire. Thanks and I look forward to hear from you guys soon :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I could help you if I knew what the SPOILER actually mean :oops::oops::oops:

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could help you if I knew what the SPOILER actually mean :oops::oops::oops:
Spoiler Alert! It means someone tells you something that happens in a movie, tv show, etc before you got a chance to see it. Thereby ruining it for you :mask2: They "spoil" it

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Spoiler Alert! It means someone tells you something that happens in a movie, tv show, etc before you got a chance to see it. Thereby ruining it for you :mask2: They "spoil" it
Ohh I see, thanks for the info :p

IXOLuke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am not sure anyone likes spoilers. I wanna include a bit about what people think about them. My goal is to get closer to answering, 'how long should you wait before mentioning spoilers?'

IXOLuke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Still looking for people to talk about their experience with spoilers. Feel free to message me on here or on youtube.