What do you think??? :3

YourShadowBuddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to know opinions on:
1. My channel art
2. My new video intro
3. My thumbnails aka TN (specifically my Minecraft Craftsman House Tutorial, since I'm trying to improve my MC TNs)

Thank you very much! :D <3

Have a wondonderful day! :3
Sincerely,
YSB

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi there! So I might be doing this wrong, but I don't actually see any channel art on your channel? There's no banner up there! Unless you mean like your logo? In which case, it's super cute and I love the colours!

As far as thumbnails go, they're pretty cool and eye catching, although the timestamps on the videos cover up part of the text on the minecraft ones! Easily fixed by having the text a little higher up!

As far as the intro goes it's pretty cool! Doesn't last too long which is good! I like the colours, like the music, and it is nice and simple! Buuuuuuuuuuut either the intro is too loud, or the audio in the rest of the video is too quiet! People shouldn't have to adjust their volume throughout the video. Just a bit of general criticism, I watched a few of your videos and a lot of them are really really quiet in places. Just something to work on!

Keep up the good work! keep improving and keep being awesome!

Reactions: YourShadowBuddy

YourShadowBuddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there! So I might be doing this wrong, but I don't actually see any channel art on your channel? There's no banner up there! Unless you mean like your logo? In which case, it's super cute and I love the colours!

As far as thumbnails go, they're pretty cool and eye catching, although the timestamps on the videos cover up part of the text on the minecraft ones! Easily fixed by having the text a little higher up!

As far as the intro goes it's pretty cool! Doesn't last too long which is good! I like the colours, like the music, and it is nice and simple! Buuuuuuuuuuut either the intro is too loud, or the audio in the rest of the video is too quiet! People shouldn't have to adjust their volume throughout the video. Just a bit of general criticism, I watched a few of your videos and a lot of them are really really quiet in places. Just something to work on!

Keep up the good work! keep improving and keep being awesome!
Alright thank you! And yes my intro is very loud compared to the rest of my audio... i honestly am not sure how to fix that... cuz i dont think i can really make my actual audio louder unless i get a better mic (which im hoping to get eventually. Ill try to fiddle around with it and see if i can fix it. Thank you very much!!! ❤

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi YourShadowBuddy! Nice channel :)

My tips for your channel:

1. I would make a banner and a short trailer about your channel. I want to know more about you and what your channel is about.
2. I only saw five video's on the front page, but when I clicked on your video's, you have way more then five. Make playlist per genre and put them on your front page of you channel.
3. The sound of your video's are not on the same volume. I hope that Johnjackallen helped you already with this :)!

I wish you all the best!!

YourShadowBuddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi YourShadowBuddy! Nice channel :)

My tips for your channel:

1. I would make a banner and a short trailer about your channel. I want to know more about you and what your channel is about.
2. I only saw five video's on the front page, but when I clicked on your video's, you have way more then five. Make playlist per genre and put them on your front page of you channel.
3. The sound of your video's are not on the same volume. I hope that Johnjackallen helped you already with this :)!

I wish you all the best!!
Okay great, thank you for the tips! And yeah I’ve been working on trying to put my videos into playlists. I’ve also been looking into a new video editor, but I’m not sure how to make a trailer!

Reactions: NintendoAiko