What do you thing about my latest video?

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys, I haven't post almost 2 weeks, here is my latest video :

Tell my please about the content, the theme, the sound, the simple animation, what do you think ? :)
I just need your review, be critique if it needs, there is no problem :)

Thank you for your time :) ,
Wish you a great day, guys!

radialDomo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The audio is a little off but besides that, its a really motivating video. I might rework your tags a bit but besides that, great video.

Reactions: WinYourLife

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for watching :) Really helped me :)

vertuu69

Reaction score
Hello guys, I haven't post almost 2 weeks, here is my latest video :

Tell my please about the content, the theme, the sound, the simple animation, what do you think ? :)
I just need your review, be critique if it needs, there is no problem :)

Thank you for your time :) ,
Wish you a great day, guys!
Hey, man! I really enjoyed the video and wanted to give you just a couple points on what I thought about it.

-First, any video that has a positive message about ANYTHING in life is a good video. People love positive attitudes, and when you post content that gives them tips on how to live a happy life then they're gonna most likely love your videos! Good work.

-My second point is more technical. I don't think the audio quality for your voice is bad at all, but I really think you should slow down and make sure you speak clearly and with a stern tone.

-I also recommend you put some text in your thumbnail! Your other thumbnails look pretty nice and clean to me just add a little bit of text my guy!

Keep working at it and uploading, you have good ideas!

-vert

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The only problem i have with this is your enunciation, the video carries a positive and great message, your voice needs to deliver the rest. I'd recommend getting a book on public speaking and giving it a go it will give a lot of good tips!
otherwise good work man!