What do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Will your YouTube channel be able to grow exponentially and being in the same line as those other popular You Tuber or will the growth that you expected didn't turn out well for you and it killed your interest creating videos?

For me personally, it a 50/50 chance I will become a well-known You Tuber as I find it quite hard nowadays but it still doesn't kill my interest as creating videos is part of my hobby and wanted to expand my creativity and ideas too.

I will still have my channel and upload videos that´s for sure. The problem for me at this moment is that I dont have enough time to make the videos I want to, but maybe in 5 years time who knows:) I dont know how big my channel will be at that time but I, just like you, enjoy creating these videos and that´s what keeps me going:)

My number 1 aim is to still be alive..

YouTube wise - I think if I am still creating; I will have started other channels as I think I have pushed 'EVO' as far as I can.

I also want to have another 'money maker' on the side - I think I need to get into eBay buying/selling.

If I'm still alive, I'll most likely still be posting content. My big question to myself right now is; 'what kind of content?' seeing as I have so many ideas right now.

I will continue to make videos regardless, but the plan is to be a full time YouTuber by this time next year. So in 5 years, full time YT, but with 7-8 sources of income.
Cheers,
ET

All my hopes & plans for that far in future are more for my personal life.

As long as I'm enjoying uploading videos & have the time to do so, I'll keep on doing it. No idea how things might change over the next 5 years, but I certainly hope I'll still be creating content!

Personally in 5 years I’d love to just earn a silver play button. Youtube isn’t and won’t be my primary source of income. I do youtube on the side and my current job pays VERY good to me so I have no financial issues regarding “making it” on youtube.

A nice fan base and a silver button to hang on the wall would be great for me :p

For me, YouTube is more of a platform for my music. I'm working on original stuff and in 5 years I'd love to be on tour. Or who knows maybe in a musical of some sort that pays. (I do community shows often.)

In 5 years, I'm just looking to be producing the same kind of content I'm doing now, but better and with more notable viewership. I view YouTube as a hobby and not a source of income, so I see myself probably still being under 10,000 subs unless a video of mine does really well.

Back