What do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In 5 years, I don't think YouTube will even be around anymore, at least not in any recognizable form.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In 5 years I hope to have the Silver play button and have my own business based around gaming while still creating content if youtube is still around.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with the growth of my channel this year and am confident that I'll reach 100,000 subs and at least 1 million views per month next year. In 5 years time I think I will probably have reached saturation point for such a niche subject, I'll be interested to see what that is. Probably 2 - 300K subs and a few million views a month.
Next year I want to build up my other social media platforms so that I have a stronger presence on IG, FB, Twitter, and Linked'In - as well as my website. Hopefully in 5 years time the "Yachts For Sale" brand will be a strong digital presence with good income through sponsored videos, public speaking engagements, book sales, and to some extent merchandise. All of this should lead to an increase in yacht sales, which is the reason I started the channel in the first place.