• Text

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cant tick anything on the poll because it depends. It has to be visually engaging. One glance and you either understand the channel niche or the personality behind the channel. It should fit into your over all branding and if there is text on it short and sweet and legible. I can enjoy a well make banner even if i dont like the channel itself

Reactions: Will Latimer

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Ahhh....so many things to say about channel banners.
A lot of new Gaming Channels in particular tend to clutter their banners with all their favorite videogame characters and it becomes very hard to look at. When I think of engaging banners these things come to my mind; Values, Texture, Legible Typography (Text), Engaging, Rule of Thirds, Composition, Colors, Foreground and background images go well together, and so on.

Now channel banners don't have to be complex. If it looks good it looks good and you'd know it (I'd hope). Just keep it simple and have it match the theme of your channel and it will be just fine. =] But it can't be boring either of course.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Honestly banners aren't as important as people think. I've never heard anyone say "I subbed because I love your banner."

Having said that, banners are useful for mentioning your upload schedule (but only if you stick to it)

Reactions: Will Latimer

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really if a lot of people pay attention to channel banners, I don't really know what type of banners the people in subbed to have I've never really paid attention to the channel as mush as I pay attention to their videos!

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For me it's mostly about whether or not the banner represents the channel and/or the YouTuber's personality.

blacktigerpride

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't really decide about the poll but chose "Font" because i like fonts lol.

I think a basic banner would look great for any channel instead of a "sick" and "edgy" gfx one. They're really not that relevant for views or subs, its just my opinion.

EliasVV

Reaction score
The only thing you really need in a banner is the name, the color and the other details are just bonus points.