What do you look for in a YouTuber?

Someone that can be themselves, honest and has a valuable message. Doesn't have to be great quality but you can tell if someone puts in hard work and effort.

I truly enjoy YouTubers who enjoy their content as much as their viewers. I feel its very easy for viewers to tell when YouTubers are bored of their own content.

Personality is #2 for me. #1 is just if the content is relevant. This could mean i sub to someone for a year and unsub. or 6 months. or forever. I follow youtubers who create content that pertains to me at that moment in life. Gamers? probably always. Interior design? im big on it right now since i moved into a new apartment, but prob wont be in a year. That's why i actually like youtubers who do a variety of content, because if ive moved on from content A but they also provide content B, ill stay subbed.

YouTubers who actually acknowledged and interact with their fanbase actively are very welcom in my subscriptions box. :D

I like people who are just down to earth and real about what they do, who they are, what they stand for, and generally want the best for everyone.

Back