What Do You Hate About School?!

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
THANKYOU SO much, that was well written, you have made me think about this, THANKYOU!!
You're welcome :)

One other thing that came to mind is that a portion of teachers are not engaged in teaching at all, they merely treat it as a business opportunity and nothing else. It makes learning from them hard, and people don't put any effort into it. Just copy test answers off someone else and the school system marks you as "intelligent" when all you did was copy off another's work. Many flaws in the system, classrooms haven't changed in hundreds of years, yet everything else in the world has advanced to the point you couldn't even compare it to its "first" version, yet classrooms... still the same as they were a hundred, two hundred, even more years ago.

Reactions: Dustyb03 Skits

Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're welcome :)

One other thing that came to mind is that a portion of teachers are not engaged in teaching at all, they merely treat it as a business opportunity and nothing else. It makes learning from them hard, and people don't put any effort into it. Just copy test answers off someone else and the school system marks you as "intelligent" when all you did was copy off another's work. Many flaws in the system, classrooms haven't changed in hundreds of years, yet everything else in the world has advanced to the point you couldn't even compare it to its "first" version, yet classrooms... still the same as they were a hundred, two hundred, even more years ago.
Once again, THANKYOU, you are an amazing help!!

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lack of any good and interesting classes, half the teachers not believing in you or caring about you, waste of time mostly. I still believe it was a giant waste of time, however I do miss the good moments of hanging out with all the crazy people ;) Business class was hilarious to me.. Nobody knew anything about finances. Funny how it reflects how schools should change their courses.

Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've moved this to the script writing / planning forum. ^^
THANKYOU, sorry about that!![DOUBLEPOST=1478381836,1478381748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lack of any good and interesting classes, half the teachers not believing in you or caring about you, waste of time mostly. I still believe it was a giant waste of time, however I do miss the good moments of hanging out with all the crazy people ;) Business class was hilarious to me.. Nobody knew anything about finances. Funny how it reflects how schools should change their courses.
Haha, THANKYOU for that!!

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
A few things I dislike about school
1. Waking u early, I'm tired,and I don't feel like getting up so early for school
2. People having no brain cells, essentially people standing in the middle of the hallway blocking my way forcing me to walk around or create a huge rush through what little place we have to walk
3. Not being able to take classes that you're interested in and being forced to have some classes which aren't benefitting you for what you want to do in life

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate homework. We spend 8 hours of school and those who do sports or have extra ciricular activities it can take up an extra 2 hours if not more of our day and then after spending 10 hours non stop in school who the hell wants to do school work once we finally get home?!! lol home is where I relax and recharge myself because after 10 hours of school my battery is damn near dead. I understand if its homework thats vital because its something we didn't have time to learn in class and need to know by the next class but homework thats given just because is so unnecessary and homework thats given on the weekends or on VACATION.. ughhhhh lol like can I breathe some air for a minute and smell some flowers or something?!

Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A few things I dislike about school
1. Waking u early, I'm tired,and I don't feel like getting up so early for school
2. People having no brain cells, essentially people standing in the middle of the hallway blocking my way forcing me to walk around or create a huge rush through what little place we have to walk
3. Not being able to take classes that you're interested in and being forced to have some classes which aren't benefitting you for what you want to do in life
THANKYOU, all very true things!!

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate waking up and the logic of some proffessor ! If you do a video like "If i could kills collage or teacher with mind" i think you will go viral :))

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I loved school actually. It was a great place for socializing.
BUT. What I really hated was a lot of the ignorance people had as teenagers. I hated all the cheating. What I hated THE MOST was DRAMA. EVERY f*****g WHERE. You could be in the hospital sick off your a** and hear a rumor about you making out with someone yesterday at school while you're dying in the hospital. lmfao