What do you guys think of public prank videos?

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Most of them look too staged to be entertaining, but as long as they aren't in poor taste or inappropriate they can be kind of funny...but not really a fan overall because I know I would get mad if someone tried to mess with me.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pranks are laaaaaaame. It's kid stuff. It's the worst part of The Eric Andre Show. It makes you as dweeby as Ashton Kutcher and as grody as Bam Margera.

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score
Some of them are funny, but they are way too many and they are a little out of control now. It's basically a way for douchebags to make some easy money being stupid. Oh, and btw, most of them are fake, so you would be doing something better with your time by watching a movie instead.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
we personally don't do much of them, BUT i do like ones that are in good fun/not staged. The Channel MoreJStu do a lot of good pranks like that.

Andy R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, they are interesting. Everyone needs some comedy at the end of stressful day. Pranks will never get old but I don't like when people go overboard and really harm others.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it's good, but if it's too extreme I do not like, like that still within normal limits, make people laugh not to do stupid things and make other people angry or hurt .. or even make a severe firefight with the victim, in essence we want to entertain others

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really depends on the prank, if it is a prank that hurts people iro invades their privacy I’m not okay with it, if it’s a prank that is harmless than that’s fine. The only prank channel I watch is robbin Berle, robin and his girlfriend always had prank wars back and forth I find them entertaining.

robbiefishing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They were funny back in the days of Jackass, but now they're just crap. There's far better ways to be entertaining than making a ******** out of an innocent person.