What do you guys think of public prank videos?

I don’t really like them. Especially when it’s very popular youtubers who stage their pranks and the videos consist of sexual harassment, creating an impression on the younger audience that this sort of behavior is realistic and acceptable.

I don't watch them - they make me feel uncomfortable.

If they are staged I guess they are mildly amusing, or if a genuine accident happens that is funny - like a cat trying to jump onto a window ledge and missing - then I'll laugh. Going up to an unsuspecting person and putting them in a difficult or embarrassing position though? Not funny. Asking random old ladies for their number? Why would you do that?

What do I think about prank videos?; Bloody Awful - If you'll pardon my french. While I can understand why someone would like them. to me they're one of the cheapest ways to get a laugh and more often than not cause genuine distress rather than amusement. they really arnt for me xD

Not something I am interested in, but I know some people really like them. Try and work out what works for your audience.

I don't like them and I did watched a very few, when friends wanted me to watch. Some of this stuff might actually be funny, but most of it doesn't work for me. The best thing I saw was when some idiots with knifes and clown masks got beat up by their victims. You never know nowadays.

I would lie if I say that a prank video never made me laugh, because it did (Janoskians). But I was foolish at that time and I definitely don't enjoy pranks that hurt people. Even in those days when I saw people getting distressed I wouldn't liked the video. It takes a genius to come up with a prank that doesn't hurt the other. Now I don't bother with prank videos anymore, I grew out of it and I actually find other channels more entertaining to watch.

Back