What do you guys think about bot comments on YouTube videos?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Annoying as hell! I have someone commenting that I should go and subscribe to her instagram, which now I know it´s about, since she won´t reply to my responses, and commenting the same comment on other videos of mine!

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
They're my favorite

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
They're a terrible annoyance, but easy to deal with. You can set your filters to filter out any links (you can always set something to "not spam" if it's a true comment in the "possible spam" folder) which can cut down a lot on the annoyance, though.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
huge annoyance.

However there is a workaround if you go to your blacklisted words and you type all you can think of like 'https ://' or 'www .' etc you can actually auto flag them you will have to accept them as a normal comment before they will show up.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Bot comments are always very annoying. I just tend to delete them as they come. They're not the kind of comments one would want anyways.

Definitely gotta take @DigiBox's advice though. =]

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bot comments are really annoying, YouTube usually puts them in the spam section for so I don't have to worry about it! I also find it disrespectful towards the content creator that created that video, it takes a lot of time and effort making videos and someday just goes to your channel and starts spamming you is incredibly rude.