Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What do you guys do when comments are like this..

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by HalieCakes, Jan 10, 2017.

1. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $28
    Hello all! So, lately in my comments section I've been running into people who always finish off the sentence with "sub4sub". I'm not the type of person to go to other channels and do this as I know their are other ways to connect with people. I *always* check out their channel but it's never my thing..do I just not reply back to their comment? Or do I lie? It makes me feel so uncomfortable and I'm wondering what you guys do when this happens -.-

Thanks all!

darkstarmedia and AmberAndGolden like this.
  2. S_Mielz
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $81
    Usually these comments are in the form of:
    [A compliment about your video] + [Check out my channel/sub4sub]

I always thank them for the compliment and leave it at that. If there's no compliment and just a comment advertising their own channel, it'll probably be in your "Likely Spam" category and you can just leave it there or delete it. Haha

DanAwesomeStuff likes this.
  3. SmartTheDumb
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $156
    I delete all sub 4 sub, and comments by people who obviously just comment for me to check them out.

javacentral likes this.
  4. Chris Raynerson
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $90
    I just report it as spam. Because that's all it is. Spam.

5. Conso1727
    Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
    Cash:
    $1,725
    Delete the comment and keep going with your life, easy.

6. Toast Gaming
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $230
    I always just delete and move on. If they are really aggressive/annoying and do it multiple times I will report them for spam.

7. Lizzeelive
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $107
    I have the words sub4sub and subscribe black listed and the automatically get put in the likely spam folder. then I just delete them from there

8. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $28
    Thanks guys! Silly me didn't think it was spam and thought it was genuine people loooool Now I don't feel bad for not saying anything! ^_^
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    I never knew this was a thing! I'm setting mine up right now! Thanks, Lizzee!

Lizzeelive likes this.
  9. RiffRaff
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $33
    Delete or troll them. Don't get them too often, generally because my audience would turn on them like a wild pack of dogs

DayaVera likes this.
  10. mrarauzz
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $50
    I delete, report as spam and message them to never spam me again. I hate sub4sub comments with a passion.