What do you feel is the hardest subscriber milestone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwaggerWolf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I think the hardest is the first 1,000 because I feel like no one takes Youtubers seriously until they have 1,000 subscribers.

Reactions: LemonLorraine

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Designer
Don't know what you guys are on about.

The 10 subscriber mark, not 10 friends or 10 bots. 10 legitimate, earned subscribers.

Trying to sell yourself with no product to show off is hard. So I believe that 10 subs is the hard mile.

SomeGuyDude

Just some guy, dude.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Obviously everyone can say like "50 million cuz no1's done it yet LOL" but honestly I feel like the early momentum is the hardest to build. Big channels can gain 100,000 subscribers in a week or two. From 0-100k? Good luck...

Jukenut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
0 to 100. It gets a little bit easier after that.

RobTube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Probably 100 subs, im on like 66 i think, and i never thought id get that for, so i think 100, or 101, would make you feel mega !

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hope people dont put time limits on subs - small who dont have freinds/bots subbing really have to take sub counts in there stride - at my point i get probably 25 new subs a week (some leave) so it does fluctuate - and it is true once you hit certain sub milestones your subs may recommend you to be watched by their mates. A long story short 100 subs definitely then 500 subs

ccarpe1989

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel like any amount of subs, especially of those you do not know is an acheivement. I am happy so far with how fast our channel is growing... Its all about being dedicated.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I feel like getting to 100 is the hardest milestone, because I consider YouTube like a small business. The next milestone that would rival this is finding true fans of what you are actually creating, and not some other creator who just wants you to sub to him/her and leave the generic "nice" comment on your video to gain your viewership. I was able to get to 500 on my old channel. but that first 100 was rough, and to find true ans was even tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.